I look over to view what all I had previously done to my profile (which was basically nothing) and see "Last published May 10, 2010" on the screen. Last published what? Um, I'm pretty sure this is my first post. I haven't exactly "published" anything yet. My name maybe? Yeah okay, that works. Ahh well whatever it was, it was obviously nothing too important. I obviously went nine months without it.. Am I good at procrastinating or what?
Okay, blah blah. Off to better things. Well, since it's my first post and all why no go ahead and tell you a little about myself?
My name is Micaela Nicole and I am seventeen year old procrastinator.
Okay okay, I know I know, so cliche right?
So..
How about I just show you a little bit of who I am..
There are very few people in this world who actually know me. Honestly there are very few people in this world who would actually care to really know me, and that's okay. There is no need for my life story to be shoved down anyones throat. I'm perfectly happy living life the non-celeb way. The whole world doesn't need a magazine spread of my past or high hopes for the future. People these days have enough drama to worry about on their own, I would hate for any of my life to be a part of that. You're probably thinking okay.. what is this chick talking about? So let me explain..I can pretty much guarantee you that if you were to try to get seriously involved in any of my typical day to day drama, it would quickly become some of your own. For whatever reason drama traces my every last footstep. I can't turn a corner without it following full speed from behind. It's so easy for me to say all of this and sound as if I'm complaining about this terrible dramatic life that hates me. But to be honest, I'm truly not saying any of this to complain or get anyone to feel any kind of sorrow for me in the slightest bit. I wouldn't trade my life for anyone else's. For the most part, I have learned to accept life as it is and because of that I find much happiness throughout it all. Life is all about how you make it. The world will never fail to bring stubborn trials and grueling obstacles. As you probably know, it's pretty good at it. Although they might seem to be quite near impossible to over come, the key is to learn how to become one step stronger in the end. You can go one way or you can go another. That's the good thing about life, there is always a two way street. You can grow stronger or you can fall weaker. You can seek hope or you can find pain. You can exude happiness or live in fear and sadness. The choices are endless, but we're the ones that choose it for ourselves. No one else can choose it for us.Sure, I'm human, I don't always have the best attitude about everything. I have days that I just want to jump into an alligator infested bayou and leave the world as it is. Hasta la vista, baby. Not that I ever would.. but it's a thought. That alone would just be too easy.. Not that throwing yourself at big hungry alligators is easy.. Just simply giving up because you have had enough of life would be the easy part. Hardship is part of what shapes us into who we are. Why let it completely take over our lives?

I'm not even sure that anyone will ever read this. I honestly don't know who would want to spend their time reading this. But it's here, for everyone in the world to see.So I tried to not make my first post too long. Fail.
I guess this kinda sorta makes up for all the time I had a blog that I didn't use.
Nah, in that case I could have made it much longer.
Ah well, I guess I should go study.
Procrastinating once again. Can't exactly wait nine months to do it.. unfortunately.
<3
Micaela

No comments:
Post a Comment